Slicey's 2020 BookCrossing Goals and Release Challenges
Únase a LibraryThing para publicar.
Este tema está marcado actualmente como "inactivo"—el último mensaje es de hace más de 90 días. Puedes reactivarlo escribiendo una respuesta.
- Reduce Mt. TBR
- Purge previously registered books - especially those registered by other members.
- Read more books by black authors (and release for my February BC Release Challenge).
- Read more books by LGBT authors or with queer characters/themes (and release for my June BC Release Challenge).
- Read more diverse books in general - even if not released for a particular challenge.
- Release books in 52 different cities - and try to theme those books to the releases.
- Release books from my hometown for my There's No Place Like Home Release Challenge
My goal is to keep a spreadsheet of "local" releases for everyone who participates in the "There's No Place Like Home" challenge. I really like the visual aspect of LibraryThing's message boards, so maybe I'll use this thread (or a separate thread?) to keep track of all the books being released by state and country.
Reduce Mt. TBR
I read 7 books that I've had for at least 6 months on my TBR stack:
I read more books by black authors or with black characters:
I read more LGBTQ books:
I read more diverse books (not including the ones from the other 2 categories above):
I haven't released any books yet for any of my goals, I've just been reading so far.