Este tema está marcado actualmente como "inactivo"—el último mensaje es de hace más de 90 días. Puedes reactivarlo escribiendo una respuesta.
1. a wizard of earthsea a great 1st book in this wonderful series I recently heard about
2. murder on the bride's side by Tracy Keily for those who love Jane Austen and mysteries with a little romance thrown in
3. paper-thin alibi by Mary Ellen Hughes - the 2nd in a mystery series revolving around a crafts store - each book in this series introduces a different craft and a pattern for those who want to try their hand in that.
4. murder most persuasive by Tracy Keily a good follow-up book but I liked the first one better
5. the tombs of Atuan 2nd in earthsea series
6. the rose garden by Susanna Kearsley - another great author that I just recently heard about on Amazon discussions - for those who love the old gothic authors like Mary Stewart with a bit of time travel thrown in.
7. the farthest shore 3rd in the earthsea series - all of these were excellent
8. tehanu: the last book of earthsea
9. trouble in the town hall: a Dorothy Martin mystery Jeanne M. Dams - another 1st in a cozy mystery starring an older lady who loves hats.
10. dark at noon Jill Tattersall - this is an older author I've just recently discovered.
11. death of a stranger by Anne Perry - this is one of my all-time favorite authors and William Monk is my favorite series by her
12. Midsummer Masque Jill Tattersall
13. Lady Ingram's room Jill Tattersall
14. Mistress of Mellyn Victoria Holt - I read all of her books I can get my hands on.
15. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
16. Learning to Swim: a novel by Sara J. Henry - This was a wonderful debut novel
17. Dark Assasin by Anne Perry
18. The shifting time by Anne Perry
19. still life by Louise Penny
20. the house at riverton by Kate Morton
Well that's a partial list I will try to update later.
21. Acceptable Loss: A William Monk Novel
22. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley - she must be really popular - I'm having trouble finding her books at the library & used book stores.
23. Execution Dock: a Novel Anne Perry
24. Lady of Hay by Barbara Erskine
25. A Morbid Tase for Bones Ellis Peters
26. Daughter of the Forest #1 in Sevenwaters series by Juliet Marillier - I LOVED this book
27. The Hippopotamus Marsh #1 by Pauline Gedge. Egyptian stuff fascinates me even though I don't know a lot about the history so I really enjoyed this series
28. The Oasis #2 by Pauline Gedge
29. the Horus Road #3 P Gedge
30. The Violets of March: a novel Sarah Jio
31. Whisper of Evil Kay Hooper
32. The Silent Lady by Catherine Cookson
33. Naked Once More Elizabeth Peters
34. Son of the Shadows #2 Sevenwaters- Juliet Marillier
35. Patriot Dream Barbara Michaels
36. The Book of the Dead I didn't realize this was part of a series by Douglas Preston so now I'm going to have to backtrack but that's ok.
37. Rebecca - this was a re-read and one of my all-time favorite stories. D Du Maurier
38. Pride & Prejudice Jane Austen - another of my favorites - another re-read.\
39. Child of the Prophecy #3 b Juliet Marillier
40. Heir to Sevenwaters #4 by J Marillier
41. Seer to Sevenwaters #5 J Marillier
42. A Sunless Sea the latest in Anne Perry's Monk series.
43. Curiosity Thrilled the Cat #1 in cute new series with magical cats.
This is what I've read through September but this year I've had some great recommendations with the Sevenwaters series and Pauline Gedge's books.
44. Endless Night by Agatha Christie - this was creepy and had a surprising ending that I didn't see coming. I had never heard of this book before and I've read or seen most of her stories.
45. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde - this is one i've always wanted to read so I'm glad I did just so I will have something to compare the old movies to.
45. The Gread Deliverance by Elizabeth George. I've had this book for a while from one of my second-hand buying sprees - and didn't realize it's the first in a series so I lucked out there.