- Todas las colecciones (5,273), READ (2,678), Kindle - Owned (2,672), Tu biblioteca (5,139), Books I've Read (2,720), Actualmente leyendo (2,648), Por leer (2,683), Lo he leído pero no lo tengo (2,692), Books Listed on PBS (10), Favoritos (2,644), Lista de deseos (2,649)
- to-read (3,679), my-kindle-books (1,915), romance (24), favorites (21), library-books (17), fiction (15), historical romance (13), chick lit (11), contemporary romance (10), Amish fiction (10), Christian fiction (10), Romance (10), Amish (9), Inspirational fiction (8), Contemporary romance (8), comedy (7), western romance (7), mystery (5), Christian Fiction (5), romantic fiction (5), contemporary fiction (4), currently-reading (4), Love Inspired (4), Amish romance (4), romantic comedy (4), suspense (4), harlequin historical (4), humor (4), Inspirational (4), Western romance (3), ghosts (3), Chick Lit (3), thriller (3), Steeple Hill (3), dating (3), chick-lit (3), Christian romance (3), currently reading (3), Historical Romance (3), historical fiction (3), Harlequin Romance (2), Kauffman Amish Bakery Series (2), Contemporary fiction (2), comtemporary romance (2), Christian Romance (2), Historical Fiction (2), Romantic fiction (2), Historical romance (2), Love Inspired Historical (2), Horror (2), Historical fiction (2), recipes (2), southern fiction (2), Amish life (2), cookbook (2), paranormal fiction (2), funny (2), didn-t-finish (2), plantation life (2), christian fiction (2), time travel romance (2), read (2), Amish Fiction (1), Spring Creek Texas (1), Inspirational Fiction (1), Amish - fiction (1), Wallflower series (1), Everyday Heros Book 1 (1), Love Inspired Heros (1), Chistian Fiction (1), Land of Canaan Series Book 1 (1), started-reading-but-didn-t-finish (1), I was a little thrown off by the use of dialect. But all-in-all I enjoyed the book for what it was (1), but I think it would have been better had it been more about Henry. I would like to thank the author for sending me the ebook for my kindle. (1), Inspirational romance (1), I received this e-book through the Librarything Member Giveaway program for my honest review. This was a quick and easy reading although I guess I was expecting a story more centered around a dog instead of a book about the Mormon faith. I enjoy reading C (1), but as other reviewers have also mentioned (1), predictable tale (1), romanctic fiction (1), where the whole story feels like a lecture. I thought this was a sweet (1), Women's fiction (1), Gothic fiction (1), romance Love Rules the Ranch Series (1), Chrisitian fiction (1), Adams Country Trilogy (1), romantic ficiton (1), Seasons of Sugar Creek Series (1), Brides of Lancaster County Series (1), Sisters of the Quilt Series (1), Contmeporary romance (1), Cake Recipes (1), mini treats (1), Bakerella (1), Cake Pops (1), Love Inspired historical (1), The Adams County Trilogy Series (1), Western Weddings Series (1), harlquin historical (1), Pleasant Valley Series Book 1 (1), Southern cooking (1), romantci comedy (1), Adams County Trilogy (1), ebay -fiction (1), real estate - fiction (1), west Texas fiction (1), Dry Creek Series (1), Indiana Cousins (1), women's fiction (1), loss of parents (1), ranch life (1), paranormal romance (1), zombies (1), cooking (1), photography (1), inspirational fiction (1), amish (1), Baking (1), romantic suspense (1), widows (1), weddings (1), blogger (1), novellas (1), teenagers (1), paranormal (1), ebook (1), horror (1), witchcraft (1), medieval (1), Indiana (1), inspirational (1), Gothic romance (1), christmas (1), slavery (1), Evanovich (1), Lancaster County (1), christian romance (1), Christian (1), England (1), Christmas (1), baking (1), Mystery (1), humorous fiction (1), Desserts (1), kindle (1), Series (1), Harlequin (1), Fiction (1), Texas (1), Western Romance (1), country cooking (1), skin care (1), wagon train (1), Paula Deen (1), Women of the West series (1), wedding planner (1), Trinity Harbor Trilogy (1), fairy tale series (1), Chritian fiction (1), step-parenting (1), regional recipes (1), Adult fiction (1)
- Nube de Etiquetas, Nube de autores, Espejo de etiquetas
- May 15, 2010
- Nombre verdadero
- Tina Robison
- Sobre mi biblioteca
- I own a vast variety of all types of fiction books. I adore contemporary fiction, chick-lit, suspense,thrillers, dramas....you name it! Of course I love Amish fiction, but have since branched out to the books of Gillian Flynn, Lisa Kleypas , LuAnn Rice, Jennifer Weiner, Sherryl Woods, and I absolutely love the low-country stories by Dorthea Benton Frank. I love books based in the South, especially ones with snarky dialogue. And thanks to this site, I have broadened my span of genres and now can say I love many different types of books, and no longer am locked in the narrow genres that I was before. I still don't enjoy sci-fi or fantasy, nor do I read erotica or political fiction.
Besides reading, I love to cook and bake and have over 1500 coookbooks also. I have not listed them here on LibraryThing as it seems like a very overwhelming task at this time! I hardly ever watch tv, as I have my own library at my disposal at any time, and I have found that my imagination is normally MUCH better than a movie anyway. And last but not least...I am a kindle junkie - you will rarely find me without my kindle and I love that I can carry my large collection with me wherever I go.
As I mentioned before, I love finding new authors to read and I enjoy writing reviews, so please feel free to contact me if you would like for me to review a book for you. I regularly submit to Amazon, Goodreads, and here on Librarything, and I also submit my reviews to a blog where I am a guest reviewer as well.
- Sobre mí
- Obviously I love books, so that's a given. I have found that my taste in books is constantly evolving - where once I was only reading Amish fiction and historical western romances, I now have found so many other authors that I adore! I just became involved in a reading circle at work, where my co-workers and I swap the books we read with each other. I guess this is how I have come to broaden my horizons so much and is also how I have become exposed to so many great authors that I would never have even began to read before. Although I still enjoy reading the Amish fiction, I have found so much more out there that I now have a vast selection to choose from whereas before I limited myself to certain genres. This reading circle is probably one of the best things that I could've become involved in as it has really changed the way I select the books I read.
Reading is a form of vacation for me...it takes me away to places where my imagination takes over and provides me with a way to decompress and to escape to a place where love ALWAYS wins and everything is always "Happily ever after". With the way the world is today, I enjoy actually reading books where the underdog comes out ahead, and the good guy really does win.
I listen to audio book cd's on the drive to work everyday as well. I find that audio books that are read with characterization are my favorites - the ones just read by a monotone reader do not work for me...I can do that myself!!
I collect cookbooks, and love anything to do with cookie decorating and cupcake making. In the perfect world I would own my own cookie/cupcake catering business.
Lastly, I absolutely love the Early Reviewers Program! I have received many great books that I have totally enjoyed and have shared with others so that they may delight in them as well! Oh..forgot to mention the Member's Giveaways - I have found so many great new books this way - thanks to all those people for sending me some great books to review - you all are so talented! I love finding new authors, and I always keep a list of every book I receive so that I will be sure to review it when I finish reading. Both of these programs are so awesome, and I am thankful to be part of them.
- También en
- Actualmente leyendo
- An Invisible Thread: The True Story of an 11-Year-Old Panhandler, a Busy Sales Executive, and an Unlikely Meeting with Destiny por Laura SchroffLullaby por Jane OrcuttKind of Cruel: A Zailer and Waterhouse Mystery (A Zailer & Waterhouse Mystery Book 7) por Sophie HannahStay por Allie LarkinFractured por Dawn BarkerStay por Deb CalettiBloom por Elizabeth ScottSo B. It por Sarah WeeksHave a New Teenager by Friday: How to Establish Boundaries, Gain Respect & Turn Problem Behaviors Around in 5 Days por Dr. Kevin LemanWords por Ginny L. YttrupA Bride for All Seasons: The Mail Order Bride Collection (Mail-Order Bride Collection) por Margaret BrownleyBook Club por Mary MonroeThe Sisterhood of the Queen Mamas (Life, Faith & Getting It Right #17) (Steeple Hill Cafe) por Annie JonesMud Season: How One Woman's Dream of Moving to Vermont, Raising Children, Chickens and Sheep, and Running the Old Country Store Pretty Much Led to One Calamity After Another por Ellen Stimson#scandal por Sarah OcklerWeight Loss in 10,000 Steps a Day: How to Lose Weight without Dieting (Weight-Loss Programs Guide) por Dr. Kirk MahoneyThis Christmas (Vacation, The Second Wife of Reilly, Mistletoe and Holly) por Jane Green and Jennifer Coburn and Liz IrelandSusan Mallery's Fool's Gold Cookbook: A Love Story Told Through 150 Recipes (Fool's Gold) por Susan MalleryA Table by the Window: A Novel of Family Secrets and Heirloom Recipes (Two Blue Doors) por Hillary Manton LodgeKeepers: Two Home Cooks Share Their Tried-and-True Weeknight Recipes and the Secrets to Happiness in the Kitchen por Kathy BrennanThe Encyclopedia of Essential Oils: The Complete Guide to the Use of Aromatic Oils In Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Health, and Well Being por Julia LawlessDon't Tell por Karen RoseWhisper por Michael BrayThe Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays (Enhanced Edition): 140 Step-by-Step Recipes for Simple, Scrumptious Celebrations por Ree DrummondThe Gift of Christmas: In the Spirit of...Christmas (Bestselling Author Collection) por Debbie MacomberPeace: A Crittenden County Christmas Novel (Secrets of Crittenden County Book 4) por Shelley Shepard GrayThe Pact por Jodi Picoult[ Chief Rhino to the Rescue! (Whoops-A-Daisy World #NO. 2) ] By Lloyd, Sam ( Author ) [ 2009 ) [ Hardcover ] por Sam LloydCold Kiss por Amy GarveyMoonglass por Jessi KirbyTighter por Adele GriffinPlaying for Keeps: A Cricket Creek Novel [PLAYING FOR KEEPS] [Mass Market Paperback] por LuAnn McLaneDare Me por Megan AbbottMine por Robert McCammonInsanity por Susan VaughtMe and Earl and the Dying Girl (Revised Edition) (Top Ten Best Fiction for Young Adults) por Jesse AndrewsTo Live & Die In Dixie: Callahan Garrity Mystery, A (Callahan Garrity Mysteries Book 2) por Kathy Hogan TrocheckCuckoo por Julia CrouchA Christmas Bride: Only Us: A Fool's Gold HolidayThe Sheik and the Christmas Bride (Fool's Gold series) por Susan MalleryMail-Order Christmas Brides: Her Christmas FamilyChristmas Stars for Dry Creek (Love Inspired Historical) por Jillian HartEnvy por Sandra BrownDeadline por Sandra BrownSinister por Lisa JacksonThe Ocean por Mia CastileBeloved por Toni MorrisonGrace por T. GreenwoodThe Dog with the Old Soul: True Stories of the Love, Hope and Joy Animals Bring to Our Lives por Jennifer Basye SanderEat Cake por Jeanne RaySummer in a Small Town: Welcome to Icicle FallsTreasure Beach (A Happiness Key Novel) por Sheila RobertsKismet por A.E WoodwardGoodnight, Beautiful: Everybody has secrets ... will this one break somebody's heart? por Dorothy KoomsonAsylum por Madeleine RouxI'd Like to Apologize to Every Teacher I Ever Had: My Year as a Rookie Teacher at Northeast High por Tony DanzaTell Me por Lisa JacksonAbandoned Prayers: An Incredible True Story of Murder, Obsession, And Amish Secrets (St. Martin's True Crime Library) por Gregg OlsenKiss por Ted DekkerFIX-IT and FORGET-IT LIGHTLY : Healthy, Low-Fat Recipes for Your Slow Cooker por Phyllis Pellman GoodPanic por Lauren OliverSuddenly Supernatural Books 1 and 2: Book 1: School Spirit; Book 2: Scaredy Kat por Elizabeth Cody KimmelJune Bug por Chris FabryTownhouse por Brian RoweShine por Lauren MyracleWake por Lisa McMannStick por Andrew SmithRoad Ends por Mary LawsonHush por Nancy BushUnspoken por Lisa JacksonAfraid of the Dark: The True Story of a Reckless Husband, his Stunning Wife, and the Murder that Shattered a Family (St. Martin's True Crime Library) por Tom HendersonJane por April LindnerCaught por Harlan CobenHiding in the Shadows: A Bishop/Special Crimes Unit Novel (A Bishop/SCU Novel Book 2) por Kay HooperThe Telling por Jo BakerBelow Stairs: The Classic Kitchen Maid's Memoir That Inspired "Upstairs, Downstairs" and "Downton Abbey" por Margaret PowellDown the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny por Holly MadisonPeach por Elizabeth AdlerThe Dare por Hannah JayneEating Ice Cream With My Dog: A True Story of Food, Friendship, and Losing Weight...Again por Frances KuffelPlainsong por Kent HarufBrother por Ania AhlbornChristmas at Rose Hill Farm: An Amish Love Story (Stoney Ridge Seasons Book 4) por Suzanne Woods FisherFault Line por C. DesirEventide por Kent HarufThe Most Famous Illegal Goose Creek Parade (Tales from the Goose Creek B&B Book 1) por Virginia SmithAfter por Kristin HarmelThe Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook: Plainly Delicious Recipes from the Simple Life por Georgia VarozzaBloodroot por Amy GreeneHusbands por Adele ParksGI Brides: Love Letters Unite Three Couples Divided by World War II (Love Endures) por Grace Livingston HillWhat Light por Jay AsherThe World's Greatest Book of Useless Information: If You Thought You Knew All the Things You Didn't Need to Know - Think Again por Noel BothamAmish Christmas Blessings: The Midwife's Christmas SurpriseA Christmas to Remember (Love Inspired) por Marta PerryStill Mine por Amy StuartHungry Is a Mighty Fine Sauce Cookbook: Recipes and Ramblings from the Belle of All Things Southern por Shellie Rushing Tomlinson
- Autores Favoritos
- Sarah Addison Allen, Catherine Anderson, Mary Kay Andrews, Renee Andrews, Cassandra Austin, Mary Balogh, Lynna Banning, Elaine Barbieri, Carrie Bender, Elizabeth Berg, Stephanie Bond, Judith Bowen, Donna Ball, Wanda E. Brunstetter, Olive Ann Burns, Mary Burton, Catherine Bybee, Robyn Carr, Dixie Cash, Amy Clipston, Debra Clopton, Mary Connealy, Lori Copeland, Victoria Dahl, Carolyn Davidson, MaryJanice Davidson, Sarah Dessen, Jude Deveraux, Janet Evanovich, Jane Feather, Liz Fielding, Gillian Flynn, Lori Foster, Dorothea Benton Frank, Barbara Freethy, Dorothy Garlock, Julie Garwood, Rachel Gibson, Emily Giffin, Shelley Shepard Gray, Jane Green, Leigh Greenwood, Cathy Marie Hake, Beth Harbison, Jillian Hart, Robin Lee Hatcher, Kristan Higgins, Elin Hilderbrand, Alice Hoffman, Beth Hoffman, Cathy Holton, Liz Ireland, Joshilyn Jackson, Cheryl St. John, Marian Keyes, Lisa Kleypas, Jill Marie Landis, Katie MacAlister, Debbie Macomber, Susan Mallery, Mary Manners, Fern Michaels, Linda Lael Miller, Pamela Morsi, Elizabeth Noble, Janette Oke, Catherine Palmer, Diana Palmer, Tracie Peterson, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Mary Jo Putney, Julia Quinn, Kimberly Raye, Luanne Rice, Lois Richer, Nora Roberts, Barbara Samuel, Anna Schmidt, Dallas Schulze, Melissa Senate, Ana Seymour, Jill Shalvis, Haywood Smith, Judith Stacy, Deborah Grace Staley, Nancy Thayer, Jodi Thomas, Janet Tronstad, Jennifer Weiner, Karen White, Lori Wick, Susan Wiggs, Lori Wilde, Bronwyn Williams, Penelope Williamson, Beth Wiseman, Cindy Woodsmall, Sherryl Woods
Conexiones de miembros
Este sitio utiliza cookies para ofrecer nuestros servicios, mejorar el rendimiento, análisis y (si no estás registrado) publicidad. Al usar LibraryThing reconoces que has leído y comprendido nuestros Términos de Servicio y Política de Privacidad. El uso del sitio y de los servicios está sujeto a estas políticas y términos.