- dragons (54), fantasy (53), alternative reality (51), realistic fiction (45), action (40), magic (38), adventure (26), hardship (24), fiction (24), humor (23), Anne McCaffrey (21), apocalypse (19), Fantasy (19), Fiction (18), romance (14), Lemony Snicket (13), James Patterson (11), D.J. MacHale (10), mythology (10), Historical fiction (10), vampires (9), abuse (9), historical fiction (9), J.K. Rowling (8), Suzanee Collins (8), Chris Crutcher (8), Jenny Nimmo (8), science fiction (8), wizards (7), Rick Riordan (7), spies (7), Anthony Horowitz (7), Science fiction (7), Angie Sage (6), Judy Blume (6), Greek Mythology (6), Naomi Novik (6), Cornelia Funke (5), Andrew Clements (5), Jeff Kinney (5), Heather Brewer (5), journal (5), Alternative reality (5), Realistic fiction (5), Peterson Margaret Haddix (4), Carole Wilkinson (4), Cristopher Paolini (4), Chris D'Lacey (4), Jonathan Stroud (4), advneture (4), Stephenie Meyer (4), Louis Sachar (4), J.R.R. Tolkien (4), John Steinbeck (3), parody (3), Neil Gaiman (3), Frank Beddor (3), Elizabeth Kay (3), Sarah Prineas (3), archaeology (3), Brian Williams (3), Autobiography (3), Todd McCaffrey (3), Gordon Korman (2), G.P. Taylor (2), David Lubar (2), animals (2), religious (2), Mercedes Lackey (2), law (2), Richard Knaak (2), Louis L'Amour (2), George Orwell (2), Angels (2), Dale Peck (2), nonfiction (2), this summer (2), Becca Fitzpeatrick (2), Meium Low (1), Avi (1), Michelle Paver (1), John Sandford (1), Anna Sewell (1), Alison Goodman (1), Brad Gallagher (1), Emma Newman (1), George Martin (1), Val Tyler (1), S.E. Hinton (1), Silvana De Mari (1), biography (1), ghosts (1), Egyption Mythology (1), classic (1), Gack van der Geest (1), V.J. Smith (1), Gordon Kormon (1), Roman Mythology (1), Steven Gould (1), H G Wells (1), Ray Bradbury (1), happiness (1), John Grisham (1), James Lincoln Collier (1), Willa Cather (1), Katherine Paterson (1), Nicholas Sparks (1), realistic ficition (1), Jean Craighead George (1), H. G. Wells (1), William Golding (1), Vikings (1), Brian Selznick (1), horses (1), Wilson Rawls (1), Aldous Huxley (1), Irene Hunt (1), Gary Paulsen (1), Nancy Farmer (1), Historical Fiction (1), Lee Harper (1), holocost (1), Mystery (1), hippies (1), Robin McKinley (1)
- Nube de Etiquetas, Nube de Autores, Etiquetado Inverso
- 75 Books Challenge for 2011, 75 Books Challenge for 2012, Ancient History, Bug Collectors, Crambo!, Dystopian novels, FantasyFans, Historical Fiction, Mythology, Name that Book, Reviews of Early Reviewers Books, School of Hogwarts, Science Fiction Fans, Song of Ice and Fire, The Green Dragon, Weyr and Hold, What Are You Reading Now?
- Se unió
- Oct 25, 2010
- Nombre verdadero
- Natalie Hunter
- About My Library
- In my library you will find mostly fantasy and scifi books. Not a big surprise there. But a few others are also there like Cris Crutcher.
I also seperated my library tags into four parts, author, mood (action, adventure, humor, romance), any special items, and what kind of book. The latter I've split it into nonfiction (which actually isn't many) and fiction. I base my fiction into smaller categories which are the following.
1. alternative reality- Realistic or Historical fiction that has fantasy in it.
2. Realistic Fiction-can happen, but is still fiction
3. Historical Fiction-if I feel that there is a lot of history involved, I'll put this in this category. Usually in my case, it could also be fantasy, but since historical fiction is in real places, I'll put them in this.
4. Fantasy-cannot within any possible means can this happen. Almost always in made up places.
5. Science Fiction-Can happen with the technology and the scientifical proof. It's different from fantasy because there is a very slim possibility that it can happen.
6. Fiction- classified as none of the above.
Also, there is my wishlist, which is huge. And every true book lover knows that you will never completely read all the books you want to. I'm no exception.
Here's my rating key:
1/2 = Time waster
* = Why did I read it?
*1/2 = Could be better.
** = Not the best book I've read
**1/2= OK, I guess.
*** = Somewhat good.
*** 1/2 = Good.
**** = This is great.
**** 1/2 = This is awesome.
***** = This is greatly awesome.
And here's my quote on the book I'm reading or just recently read. This will be updated quite often. Sometimes it may funny, serious, a whole conversation, anything I think that's good enough.
The tears I feel today
I’ll wait to shed tomorrow.
Though I’ll not sleep this night
Nor find surcease from sorrow.
My eyes must keep their sight;
I dare not be tear-blinded.
I must be free to talk
No choked with grief, clear-minded.
My mouth cannot betray
The anguish that I know.
Yes, I’ll keep my tears till later;
But my grief will never go
-Menolly’s “Song for Petiron”
- Dragonsinger by Anne McCaffrey
- Acerca de mí
- What do I want to say about myself? Hmmm...well I obviously loved books. That's a given. My reading is primarily only fantasy, and looking at my books in my library and my tags, that's a another given. I'm obsessed with dragons really bad, and looking at my pictures, you could tell that already...I'm an open book I guess. Yup, that's all you need to know about me.
And here are my threads for the 75 book challenge:
DragonFreak's Challenge: Second FreakOut
DragonFreak Soars High for the Summer Thread Three
It's fall; Thread Number 4
And for the best, non-challenge group on LibraryThing: The Green Dragon:
- Actualmente Leyendo
- Autores Favoritos
- Interesting Library
Este sitio utiliza cookies para ofrecer nuestros servicios, mejorar el rendimiento, análisis y (si no estás registrado) publicidad. Al usar LibraryThing reconoces que has leído y comprendido nuestros Términos de Servicio y Política de Privacidad. El uso del sitio y de los servicios está sujeto a estas políticas y términos.